Our services are designed to create a positive, holistic environment for aging, remove stress from families and create peace of mind.
- Eldercare Family Coaching – crafting strategies during crisis and complex transitions while providing understanding of the special environmental needs of a loved ones with dementia or Alzheimer disease
- Care Plan Assessment and Management – putting in place the best medical, social, and physical plan for our client’s quality of life
- Elder Advocacy – advocating on behalf of our client with legal, financial, medical and living environment providers
- Aging in Place – assessment and management for those who are living in their home – combining community, technology and design options for safe quality living in your own home
- Custom Care Communication Tree – Keeping friends and family informed through phone, text and email
- Creating Your Next Home - downsizing, moving and organizing our clients living space
- Educational Workshops – offered periodically on important issues
And more… These services are offered for individuals as well as through our workshops. These services have variable rates that are different from our general care management services. Please subscribe to the newsletter to hear of upcoming workshops.
- In Home Holiday Planning – Sometimes we need a little help to keep our traditions going. We can help decorate, shop and organize
- Wisdom Wills – provide a legacy of wisdom to family and friends
- Wisdom Quilts – piecing legacy quilts from special clothing. Handmade for you
- Spiritual Direction – with the art of Anam Cara our Certified Spiritual Directors companion your spiritual journey
- End-of-Life Rituals – crafting the celebrations and memorials that honor your family and loved ones
- Vigiling – companioning in the final hours of life